Friday 6 May 2016

April Favourites 2016! 100th Post!

I normally always start these kind of posts of by saying how quick the previous month has flown by. However I feel like the month of April dragged by at a snails pace.

I have a lot of new things to show you although you may have seen one or two in posts of last year. 



Ok. First thing I have absolutely loved is the Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water. Just like everyone else I love the Original one in the pink bottle however as soon as this was released in store I had to pick it up. I'm not going to go into any details as I have already wrote an entire post dedicated to this product. You can find that at : http://lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/garnier-micellar-oil-infused-cleansing.html?m=1 


As the warmer weather (hitting up to 19 degrees) is finally hitting the UK I have no patience to style my hair. Blow drying it is just a big fat no as I can't stand the heat, this is where this hair product comes in. Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray. It's so easy to use, just spray into damp hair and scrunch up with your hands. I'm really liking the beach look lately, it doesn't exactly curl your hair but it makes it look like you've been running in the sea. 


Next up is this L'oreal Paris Eyeshadow in Flashback Silver. Believe it or not I actually found this in Poundland. I don't even know if L'oreal stick stock this on their shelves in store. 



I used to love mascara, hence my blog name but I stopped using them when I couldn't find a one I loved anymore. Fast forward a few months and I found this. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara. This has been a huge life saver for me as I was getting sick of badly applying false eyelashes (which ended up falling off anyway). 


Another love of mine is lipsticks. I own box fulls yet I only ever really stick to the same few. 

It wouldn't be one of my favourites posts without a Makeup Revolution item in would it? This is an Iconic Pro Lipstick in Saviour Will Come. It's coming up as a pink shade on camera but it's actually more of a burgundy shade. 


My last favourite of this post is actually from Primark. Yes it's another lipstick.. It's such a lovely pink/purple colour and it's matte which is my all time favourite. Sadly it doesn't have a shade name but Primark only stock a few of these lipsticks so you'll be able to find it easily in store if you wanted one. 



Well that's the end of this favourites post. What have been your favourites for the month of April? 

*This post is not sponsored*
Thanks for reading :)

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I just checked for the Gold cap Garnier micellar water last week and it's still not launched here in Canada. Bummer. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope it launches soon for you

      Katie x

      Delete
  2. I use the green cap micellar water! I'm yet to try this! Love the blog!
    Kate x

    Beautiboe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your April favourites look lovely! I adore the Thick and Fast by Soap and Glory, it's such a great buy :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of this lipstick is amazing! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the green bottled micellar water but I will definitely have to check this one out! x
    prettylittleflirt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it works for you :)

      Thanks for reading X

      Katie

      Delete