Thursday 26 May 2016

Spring Primark Haul - May 2016!

It seems like it's been an age since I last blogged. Truthfully I just haven't felt the inspiration to write, I'm sure every blogger/writer feels like this at some point. However I now feel the need to write, this normally happens in the early hours of the morning when I can't sleep but surprisingly it's lunchtime when I'm writing this. Anyways enough of my rambling. This post is a Primark haul obviously..



Ironically I only went into Primark for a pair of sunglasses and I left the store without them. Which is probably a good thing seeing as I never wear them anyway. I did manage to pick up a few goodies though. 

Let's start with the 'accessories' first. 

I got these 3 face treats as my skin has been so bad lately, I don't know if it's due to the sudden weather changes but one minute it's oily and the next it's dry. I got the Eye Patches, 3D Moisture Face Mask and the Nose Pore Strips. All priced between 80p & £1. I've already broke into the Eye Patches ( they are actually currently on my face as I'm wearing this... Life as a blogger lol) so far so good. Nose Pore Strips are my favourite... Although I've just had my nose re pierced so I can't see my self using these until it's healed. 


I'm going away for 4 days soon, nowhere fancy. It's a caravan but at least I'll be near the beach for a few days. I only really got this for the small container in the top left corner. Last year I got a set similar to this for the exact same reason. My foundation bottle broke. It's such a pain especially when it's a full bottle so I'll be using this to despair a little amount of foundation in. I'm sure I'll find a reason to use the other bottles. 


I got this Hair Brush mainly for the pattern on the back of it. It's so pretty and I did need a new hair brush also. Primark have lots of pretty designs as well as solid colours. 


Ok. My reasoning behind the Bikini Top is I hate all my other swimsuits. The bottoms of them are fine but the tops not so much. The designs on them are awful and I just wanted one what would look pretty for around the pool. I love the back of this one. 


These Leggings are pretty much self explanatory. Everytime I go to Primark I buy a pair because a girl can never have too many pairs of leggins...


Ah. This is my favourite item I bought today. It's a grey top, I think it's supposed to be slightly cropped but they didn't have my size so I had to get it a size bigger but it still fits amazing. The cat on the front is just the cutest.. "You've got to be kitten me". Primark had a huge section in the back of the store with tops similar to this one but with different designs on. I wanted them all. 


My last two items are these Super High Waist Skinny Jeans. Both reduced to £8 each. I'm a bit sad because I tried them on in store and they were a little tight but the next size up are too big. I'm sure they'll loosen up after a few wears. 


Well that's my little Primark haul for you to see.
Have you been to Primark recently?
*This post is not sponsored*

My Twitter is Lipstickbblog
Thanks for reading :)

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

15 comments:

  1. i love primark jeans there super comfy x twofacedx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark jeans have always been my favourite x

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Loved this haul. We have very similar taste, these are exactly the kind of things I would have picked up! I'm sorry to hear you lost your inspiration and motivation for a bit but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post & I hope that there are many more to come!

    Lots of love
    @blogabtnothing1
    Charlene McElhinney
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat a Primark haul! My local Primark doesn't have those face masks i'm gutted! How did the eye patches work out?
    Love Sophie's Escape
    http://sophiesescape.blogspot.co.uk/
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, I've noticed mine have stopped selling them too. I found that they helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes a lot, to the point where I can actually hide it behind foundation (I could still always see my dark circles over this in the past) X

      Katie

      Delete
  4. Love a primark haul lovely post 😘 Skinnyjeansandjellybeans.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not popped into Primary for ages! The jeans look nice but I wonder how many times you can wash and wear them before they look tatty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a pair two years ago and they are still in good condition even though I was them 2-3 times a week X

      Katie

      Delete
  7. I love a good primark haul! Those jeans will defo loosen up dw about them. Great picks!
    Kookii || Beauty By Her♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, I really hope they do as I can't fit in them 🙈 X

      Katie

      Delete
  8. I love a good clothing haul, I've actually been looking for the cat tee in my own Primark x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete