Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve Makeup Look!

Hi ladies and gents if your reading. I really can't believe this is going to be my last blog post for 2015. I mean, in March I will have been blogging for 2 years! That's crazy.



Today I decided to do a New Years Makeup Look. Although you could use this for different occasions such as clubbing or a date night. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I don't want to bore you all. 

Base
For my base I applied a yellow corrector Concelear. Over this I used a be cream and then my Revlon Colorstay Foundation.


Then for my bronzer I used the Maybelline Master Sculpt. For blusher and highlighter I used this palette from Makeup Revolution in 'Sugar and Spice'. To set all of this I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 


Eyes
Now onto the most exciting but, the eyes. I actually did the old cello tape trick, where you use cello tape to get a defined line. I decided to not apply a primer to my eyelids as I haven't yet found one I like. 

So right where my outer eye is I applied a thin line of black eyeshadow and made sure it was blended out really well. Then for my actual eyelid I used the Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Foil Eyeshadow. Although I applied this without the liquid primer your supposed to use with it. 


Then in my crease I used a eyeshadow (the red shade) from the Mermaids VS Unicorn Palette.I also applied a Eye dust from the same brand in the shade 'Confront' to get a defined edge then I blended this out. To finish the eye look I applied liquid eyeliner and mascara. Finish with a nude lippy and your all done.




A very simple look but still very glittery for New Years. 

---------------

Hope you enjoyed reading. I am aware this isn't one of my best posts but I really wanted to get this out before the 1st. 

*This post is not sponsored.*

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! I think I will be trying this one next time I'm off to a party! Also that rose gold eyeshadow is so beautiful I love it!
    Rachel xxx
    loveeverythingsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    Thanks for reading
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete