Monday 28 December 2015

Top Favourites of 2015!

Wow. How quick has this year flown by? Particularly the past few months. It seems like such a whirl wind.

It's a bit late now but Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely time over the festive holiday, I sure did. Although I really wasn't in the festive spirit at all I still enjoyed the day itself. 



This is a overview of my favourites this month, actually this post isn't just a December favourites it's all about my favourite products from this entire year. The orange bit in the upper right corner is actually my cats tail, he too wanted to be in the picture. These are just a few of my favourite hair, skincare and makeup products from this year. 

Kissx Clay Time Purifying Face Mask


This has been by far my most favourite face mask this year, I use it at least two times a week, surprisingly one tub lasts at least a month, sometimes I can stretch it and make it last a while longer but it's so inexpensive.

Neutrogena Daily Scrub


I have been obsessed with this, it's so refreshing to wake up in the morning and scrub my face with this. It leaves my face smelling so fruity. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation


If you have read some of my other posts you will know how much I rely on this foundation. It is honestly my holy grail. It is amazing. Applied with a beauty blender it gives such a flawless appearance. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder


I decided to add this in even though I have used it for years. As you can tell I have hit pan, badly but I don't see the point in buying a new one yet as I haven't had this one long and there's still plenty of product left. 

Collection Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner


Everyone knows how crap I am at eyeliner, my hand shakes and then my eye twitches so it ends up all over my face. Let's not even mention how bad I am at winged eyeliner. Even though it still doesn't look fantastic this makes it so much easier for me. 

Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer


So everyone knows I love drugstore makeup and I haven't really tried high end brands before until I saw this on the front of a Elle magazine (yes, I bought the magazine just so I could have the product). I was interested in this because I have never used a primer on my eyelashes before, it is a brown shade but honestly I love this. I wear this all the time and I don't even apply mascara over the top as my eyelashes look perfect already with just using this. 

Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco 


I use this all the time as I keep changing hair colours every few weeks. With all the bleach my hair is so damaged but after using a little bit of this it is in so much better condition. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo


I'm sure everyone uses this. For those days where you can't be bothered to wash your hair this is perfect (obviously, that's what it's used for, Katie). You can even use this for a bit of volume in your hair. 

Well that's my last favourites post of 2015. I hope you all enjoyed reading. 

What was your top favourites this year??

*This post is not sponsored* 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and Batiste dry shampoo! You've picked some great favourites :)

    My 2015 Favourites - Leah Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder is a must have!! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete