Saturday 12 December 2015

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion Review

Hi everyone! Firstly before I get started on the post I want to apologise for again not posting in a full month! The last two months have been pretty bad for me and I've been in and out of hospital a few times. Hopefully I'm all sorted now so I'll be able to post a bit more.

The product I am reviewing today is the Deep Cleansing Lotion by the brand Clean & Clear. (I'm also apologising in advance for the crappy pictures - I thought iPhone cameras were supposed to be better quality? ☺️ ) 



So as you can tell it's more liquid form than it is lotion. At first the colour reminded me of mouth wash (yino because mouthwash is blue... No one else? No? Okay...) it also has a very strong scent to it - which will burn your eyes if it gets anywhere near them like I learnt the hard way.


Other than that small problem I have not had any more faults with it. I mainly use this either once I have taken my makeup off or after I have washed my face, before moisturising. I applied this with a cotton pad. So far I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin, it has helped it a little bit as in its helping to get rid of my awful blackheads (ew gross) but I think that's because I've only been using it for around two weeks. 

I tried to get a picture of the ingredients used but my camera wouldnt focus so it didn't come out very well. Although here it is if you can read it. Overall I quite like this and I will continue to use it, at least until the bottle is empty!


Please let me know below if you have tried this product and what your thoughts are on it :)

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment