Sunday 15 November 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul November 2015

Heyy! Remember me? Before I get started with this post, I want to apologise (yet again) for not posting in over a month! I haven't been up to posting lately, not really an excuse I know.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I decided to place a makeup revolution haul last week and it arrived a few days ago. Although I've just gotten around to opening it today. I'm so pleased with what I purchased. 



Let's get started. 

If you have read my previous hauls from this brand you will know I always go overboard on the palettes and the lipsticks. They are just so good quality for the price.

The first two palettes I picked up were the Mermaids vs Unicorn (bottom) and the Hot Smoked one (top). 



They both have so many beautiful colours in, I can see myself creating many different looks with these palettes, bright & colourful and dark & sultry. 

Next I picked up The Matte Effect Foundation. To be honest I only got this as it was on sale and the foundation I am currently using is running out, I have used this today and it's okay so far. I also got the Makeup Fixing Spray, I buy this everytime I order from here as I love it so much. 


I'm sure you would have heard everyone raving about this next product, the Ultra Aqua Brow Tint. It is amazing! The one I currently own is in the shade fair ( I think I had light hair at the time) but now that I have dark hair I've gotten this in the shade medium. 


Okay, my favourite part, lipsticks! I own so many, hardly wear most of them but I can't resist buying more.  These two are the Iconic Pro Lipsticks. 


These three are the Makeup Geek Lipsticks. Three totally different shades but they all look so nice.


I also got one of the Unicorns Unite Lipsticks in the shade Pink Myth. 


I forgot I ordered these. The Salvation Velvet Lacquer is in the shade Keep crying for you - a lovely light pink shade and the Ultra Velour Lip Cream is in the shade Not one for playing games - a purple/pink shade. 


Those were the last things I purchased but because I spent over £30 I qualified for the free gift, which was the Pro Looks Big Love Palette. I love the idea of these palettes, you can get three different looks out of it, or you can mix n match. They also very kindly sent me this blush and contour palette. 


I really can't wait to try all of this stuff out when I'm feeling better, make sure to look out for reviews of it all. 

What's your favourite product from Makeup Revolution?

Thanks for reading
Lipstickandmascaras
Lipstickbblog
Xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is such a satisfyingly big haul! Makeup Rev are my new favs for how much you can get for your money!

    Tore | atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup Revolution are by far my favourites! You just get some much good products for your money

      Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely haul, the blush and contour palette looks gorgeous! No Perfection Yet looks like a lovely shade of lipstick, too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete