Tuesday 13 October 2015

Lush Haul!

Heeey. I'm back today with another haul, this time from Lush. I'm pretty sure Lush is my new favourite store. I mean I've always liked it but I've never really bought much from there, until now. I did only pick up a few bits as I was only supposed to be getting one bath bomb (I didn't even get the one I went in for!).




The first bath bomb what caught my eye was Cinders. 'Warm up with this hot fruit punch fragrance and listen to the crackle of popping candy. Drop into your bath for fireside comfort.' I obviously haven't used any of these yet as I wanted to do this post first but it really does smell fruity.

The second bath bomb I picked up is the Yog Nog. 'Pop it in the bath and raise a toast to cinder toffee soaks in spicy glove and floral ylang ylang.' Oh my goodnes. Weirdly enough this smells drags me back to my school days. In science one lesson we got to make cinder toffee (now I'm wondering why it was in science..) and it smelled exactly like this. It's a huge  bath bomb with baubles, stars and Trees decorated on it. 


Last but not least is the Luxury Lush Pud. 'Catch 40 winks on Christmas Eve with Islands of Foam and Comforting Lavender.' Loving the name. It defiantly does smell of lavender but it smells of something else but I can't quite figure out what it is. It's a great design, like a really Christmas pud only in bath bomb form!


As you can see this is very Christmas themed. Can you tell I'm excited for the Winter?

What's your fave products from lush? Any recommendations?

Be sure to follow my blog
Twitter: Lipstickbblog 

Thanks for reading :) 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lush do the best ever Christmas range - I can't wait to pick up lots of goodies! x
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have lots of good seasonal products in store this year :)

      Delete
  2. I can never go into Lush and only come out with one thing! I have the Yog Nog Bath Bomb and I can't wait to try it x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete