Tuesday 6 October 2015

Primark Haul! October 2015

It has been such a long time since I've done a Primark Haul, like seriously I haven't even been there for ages! I was in Newcastle City Centre (as always) and decided to have a look in at the Autumn/winter stuff.

I only picked up a few bits, mostly accessories but I still felt I should do a haul. 



Okay, first and only clothing item I got is this white peplum top. I've not had a peplum top before so when I saw this I just had to get it. I think it will look lovely with a pair of high waisted jeans. It was £8. The picture really doesn't do it justice. 


Next I got myself a snood. These were all the range last year but I never had one. It's a plain black colour and it's so fluffy. The inside is lined with a 'cosy lining' so it's so soft. I can't wait to wear this in winter. 


I was on the hunt for a good pair of boots for the cold rainy/snowy days when I have to travel to work, I did originally want flat boots but I couldn't find any I liked so I got these. I find with primarks shoes I never seem to fit into them. A size 4 is a bit to tight but a 5 is way to big. 


Next I picked up a bit of jewellery. Two sets of bracelet yes and a lovely necklace. 


Primark sell their own version of a beauty blender and it is amazing for the price of it! Every time I go I always seem to get a few even though they last ages.


Last thing I got was a pack of hair ties. I swear, I lose so many of these. 


Well that's my small Primark Haul, hope you enjoyed reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a little pair of ankle boots like that for ages - need to get down to Primark! I'm the same as you with Primark shoes at times sometimes a 4 is too small and yet a 5 is too big Grrr
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete