Sunday 13 September 2015

GRWM: Clubbing!

Woo. I am so excited to be doing this post. I've wanted to for a long time but I kept forgetting to take pictures of the finished look. Oops.

This is quite a subtle makeup look, I didn't use any eyeshadow so it's not dramatic, you could even use this as a everyday makeup look. This was a look I used on a Sunday night so I didn't have to be all dressed up. 



First I applied a primer to my cleansed face, the one I used was from the brand kissx (I think Wilkinsons is the only store what sell it). Then once I let that 'set' I applied my foundation. The foundation I am currently using is Revlon Colorstay. I always apply this with a damp beauty blender as I find it makes it go on smoother. 


After this I apply my concealer, Maybelline The Eraser Eye. I apply this to under my eyes and on any blemishes.
  

Next is the contouring. Again I only contoured a little bit as I was going for the subtle look. The products I used was the Dark Foundation Stick (if you have read my last post you will know I love this ) and the Maybelline Master Sculpt. 




Then I applied blusher. I actually haven't used this blusher before as its liquid and I only really like powders but I am so glad I've got this as it gives a really nice colour on my cheeks. It's the Makeup Revolution Fluid Blusher in Pink Sea. I then powdered my entire face using Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. 



Okay, for the eyes I only used Eyeliner and Mascara. The eyeliner I used was the Collection Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner on Black. This is such a great product if you are rubbish at eyeliner like me. Next my holy grail mascara is the Natural Collection Lash Curl Mascara. 




Last but not least is the eyebrows, what else am I going to use but the Maybelline Brow Drama. 

This is the finished look..


 So as you can see it's very subtle and you can defiantly use this as a everyday makeup look too. 

Thank you for reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment