Wednesday 9 September 2015

August Favourites 2015!

I know I know.. I'm super late in posting this and I have also been MIA this past month but I'm back now. I hope to post a lot more in the upcoming weeks once it's settled down at work (it's been so busy).

Once again I am coming at you with a favourites post, I'm pretty sure every blogger does these posts but I love reading them as it gives me ideas on new products to try. 



As you can see I only have a few favourites this month as I haven't really tried anything new. One product is almost empty! 

Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concelear. I actually stopped using this a while ago as I got a new Concelear (let's not even go there) but I dug this back out my makeup draw and have fell back in love with it, it gives great coverage and is great for bright img up those dark eye circles. I just wish they had a lighter shade as I am very pale. 


If you read my last post you will probably be thinking why the heck is this girl posting about the same product again? Well it's the same product but a different shade. This is the Foundation Stick from Primark in the shade Light. It is amazing for contouring, it's such a smooth and creamy texture and it blends out perfectly. At only £2 it is such a bargain. 


Now, someone get the choir... This is the holy grail of all bronzing powders. It is the Bourjois Bronzing Powder in the shade 52. I did want shade 51 but my local boots only had one left in store, and that was this one. I never knew I could love a makeup item so much as I do this. Look at it shimmer!!



Well that's my favourites for the month of August, what were yours?

Follow me on Twitter @lipstickbblog

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow that bronzer is really gorgeous!! :)

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete