Wednesday 5 August 2015

July favourites 2015!

I actually can't believe it's August already! I love August, the weathers normally warm (c'mon England, show us some sun) and its my birthday this month, the 13th to be exact. I will be nineteen, which is strange as it seems like only five minutes ago I was turning eighteen.

Anyway let's get back onto what this post is really about. I have a few new favourites this month, mainly beauty items. 



If you have read a few of my posts before you will know how much I rave about Makeup Revolution and I always somehow manage to get at least one of their products into a monthly favourite, this month isn't any different as the product I have been loving the most this month is this Makeup Geek Eyeshadow palette by them. It has some really nice colours, as you can see by the picture I've used a few more than I have used the others and a few colours I haven't touched yet. 



Lately I have hated wearing Mascara, like to the point of where I won't wear it some days so I decided to purchase a few boxes of false eyelashes. Now I don't know about you but I really don't want to be putting glue so close to my eyeballs so I got the pre glued ones, yeah they probably won't stay on as long and there's always the worry of them falling off halfway through the day but I really like these. They are defiantly a must have if your just beginning to use false eyelashes (like me).


For ages I have been on the hunt for a good face primer, I've tried many but I never liked any of them until I found this one, it's so silky smooth and it glides on my skin perfectly and as a plus it makes my makeup look so much better. I found this in Wilkinsons, the brand is Kissx. 


Another product by this brand what I couldn't help putting into this post is the apricot lip scrub. It gets rid of all the dry skin on my lips and it also tastes great too. 


I know that lots of people don't contour as much anymore as the latest craze is strobbing (is that what it's called) but I love contouring and I'm still trying lots of new products to do so. I picked up this foundation stick in the shade dark from Primark and I thought it would be good for cream contouring and it is. 



Omg.  Have you tried the new Haribo sweets yet? They taste amazing, my favourite are the watermelon ones! I couldn't resist adding these as I seem I have gone through packets of them. 



That's the end of my July Favourites I'm afraid, but before I end this post I wanted to mention one last thing. (Feel free to skip as it's not beauty related)

One directions new song. It is amazing, enough said. I'm also so happy for Zayn to be going solo and I'm 100% sure his new music is going to be great, I saw a lot of people hating on him on Twitter and it's so horrible the way some people treat him because he left one direction. Also a huge congratulations to Louis and Briana! People are saying very horrible things about her too, really mean and uncalled for. 

-----------------------
Thank you for reading my post, let me know what your favourites are!

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored. 

3 comments: