Sunday 11 October 2015

September Favourites 2015

Heeeeeey. I'm back with the oh so popular monthly favourites post. These posts are so fun to read. I have a few new products this month I have tried and loved.



First is the Infallible 24hr Foundation. This is a oldie but a goldie. I actually ran out of the foundation I was using (gutted as I love it) and decided that rather than buying it so soon I would revert back to my stash of foundations I've used in the past and I've dug this out. I think when I first used this I didn't like it as it showed up the dry patches on my face but I've found a better way to apply it since then and it works great. 


I recently went to a stall named Making Faces, if you have never heard of it they basically sell makeup quite cheap, most of it is discontinued items. They do sell one brand what is steadily growing more popular in the UK which is W7. I remember years ago using products from this brand and loving them so I decided to try a few bits out. One of these was the Go Concealer in the shade lavender. I apply this to my under eyes to try and hide the ugliness underneath (lol) and so far so good. It does a good job. 



Another product I have been loving from W7 is the Absolute Lashes Mascara. Supposedly this is a dupe for the Benefit Mascara but I'm not sure how true this is as I don't own that mascara. But this is a damn good mascara. I have itty bitty lashes and this makes them look so much longer and thicker. 



Second to last favourite this month is a Pure Pigment from Makeup Revolution in the shade Confront. It's such a lovely warm colour for Autumn. (The crappy picture really doesn't do it justice)


Last favourite is a Nail polish from Collection in the share 14 Blackberry. It's. Very deep, dark Purple. I can't pull off dark lipsticks so I always settle for dark nail colours and I love them! 


Well that's my favourites for the month of September. What were yours? I would love to know. 

Be sure to follow me on bloglovin
Twitter : Lipstickbblog

Thanks for reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie xoxo

6 comments:

  1. The colour of that pure pigment looks great, very autumnal. I don't anything from make up revolution! Brilliant favourites :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? I defiantly recommend trying their makeup out, it's really good :)

      Delete
  2. I'm always a bit wary of dark lipsticks, so a dark nail varnish sounds like the next best thing :) Fab post,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, dark nail varnish is great if you can't do dark lips :)

      Delete
  3. I really like look of the Absolute Mascara is looks like They're Real by Benefit :)

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete