Sunday 20 December 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul - December 2015

Ok, I know what you are all probably thinking. Another Makeup Revolution haul? I know I only did one last month but I just can't help myself, I seem to keep ordering more stuff from here. It's only a little haul this time, promise.



The first thing I got was the Eye Primer in the shade Wow. I have had a eye primer from here before but the tube somehow ripped at the part where it comes out of and it leaked everywhere. As you can see from the swatch below it has got a little shimmer to it so it would be perfect if your going for a glittery kind of look. 



The next thing I got was one of the Awesome Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in the shade Rose Gold. I've wanted one of these for ages but I always seem to have missed it out of my basket, last week they did have them all on sale for £2 each but I unfortunately missed that so I paid £4 for this. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I'm hoping to do a review on this in the future but the colour is so pretty, the picture really doesn't do it justice. 



Omg. I was so excited about this eyeshadow, I've really been into my bright eyeshadows lately such as pinks, blues and green. The swatch below is only of one gentle press to my hand, look at how pigmented it is! It is such good quality for only £1. 



I am so rubbish at applying eyeliner. The only one I seem to be ok at applying is the Collection 24hr felt tip liner. Although I seem to be getting a bit better at it (finally) so I decided to get this to try. Is anyone else bad at applying eyeliner? My hand seems to shake so much. I believe this was £1.50. 


I've heard so many good reviews on the Eye Dusts, I actually already have a few of the dark shades so this time I decided to get lighter shades. Angelic, Ettiquette and Rivalry. As they are only £1 each I do plan to get more. 



I got these expecting them to be Eyebrow tints, which they're not. They are actually Eyebrow Mascaras. I got the two lightest shades as I have recently lightened my hair and I needed lighter shades anyway. 



Nothing much to say apart from this is one of the single blushes in the shade Hot. £1 each. 


This is one of the Liphug Lipsticks in the shade Want to Leave? It's such a pretty pink shade. Sadly I don't have a swatch of this but I can say it is now my favourite lip colour. 


Next I got a few lipsticks, the first is in the shade Ruby. This is a red shade (obviously) but it has a slight pink colour to it aswell. Then I got the shade Serpent, green I know. The funny thing is I probably will never wear the green one but I just couldn't help myself. Sadly the green isn't very pigmented and I did have to press hard to get any colour and it is patchy.



Then I got three of the Unicorn Unite Lipsticks. Legend, Magical and Horn of Magic. All three are such lovely shades and I can defiantly see my self wearing these a lot. 



Well that's the end of my haul. Can you believe this all only came to around £22. Including delivery. 

Thank you for reading, let me know if you've tried this brand before, if so what's your favourite product from there?

* This post is not sponsored. *

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love this brand too! Such good products for the price I haven't tried any of the lipsticks yet but the ones you've swatched do look good so might treat myself!
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They currently have a huge sale on too :)
      Katie x

      Delete
  2. The rose gold eyeshadow looks lovely x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete