Monday 4 January 2016

Soap & Glory 'The Perfect Ten' Eyeshadow Tutorial

I guess this isn't a tutorial as such as I don't have pictures for each step, although I will be telling you all exactly what I have done.



I haven't tried any of the makeup from this brand before, I love the bath products so when I saw this in the sale for half price I thought I might as well try it. 

The box itself is a very sturdy cardboard with a magnetic lid. There is a mirror inside on the top. They even supply a little brush to use. 



The first thing I did was apply a white eyeshadow as a base to help make the shadows appear brighter and stand out more. Next using a thin eyeshadow brush I applied the shade 'Choccy' to the crease of my eye. I made sure to blend this out really well. 

Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush I then used the shade 'Damsel' over the top of this to get a little bit of a red colour in there. 

For my eyelid I used 'Toasty' and blended this in with the other shadows. Lastly for eyeshadow I used 'Smoulder' in the outer corner of my eyes to get a defined edge, make sure to blend this out. 

Apply eyeliner and mascara and the eyes are all done! 
This is what the finished look looks like. As you can see it's a very simple look and can be used as an everyday makeup look. 


Thank you for reading :) let me know if you have this eyeshadow palette and what your thoughts are. 

*This post is not sponsored*
*Other products are used in the above picture such as foundation, bronzer etc.. Which I have not mentioned in the post*

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooo they look so pretty, and I love the makeup on you! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete