Monday 25 January 2016

Primark Makeup Review

Hello! Wow, it feels like it's been ages since I last wrote a Primark post. Unfortunately this isn't a haul :/ but I'm hoping to go there soon so I can write one.

A few weeks ago when I was last there I decided to pick up a few pieces from there makeup range. After using them for a while I decided to share my thoughts on them with all you lovely readers. Primark have named their makeup brand PS...



Base products

First I picked up two of the CC Colour Correctors. Now I have a very red face, especially my cheeks so I thought these would be great to try. I got the Yellow shade which corrects under eye circles and the Green shade which corrects redness. 


It's a smooth texture and very easy to blend. I found that you do have to use a lot of product to get any pay off which unfortunately makes my face appear cakey. You can only notice if you look closely. 


Next I picked up two Foundation Sticks. One in Light and one in Dark. Truth be told I haven't used the light shade that much as I do prefer using my own foundation. I have however used the dark shade a lot as its perfect for cream contouring. I would defiantly recommend trying this if your crap at contouring (like me). 


The last face product I tried from Primark is the Makeup Fixing Spray. I bought this purely because I was running out of my Makeup Revolution Spray and I needed a new one. I would not recommend buying this. It comes out like hairspray and made my face sticky. Also reading the back of the tin it says it's Extremely Flamable. I'm not sure if Fixing Sprays normally have this label on but my usual one doesn't. 


Eyes

The only eye products I purchased are two packs of eyelashes. I've heard so many great reviews of these and how they are good for beginners. However me being me I didn't want to go for the normal ones so I got the Sultry ones and the Dramatic ones. I do like these, they are way to big and need cut to fit my eyes but they're OK. I like the glue what is on the box and they are defiantly ok for a one of use. 


Lips

Lastly I got a few lip products. Two Lip Liners and a Lip Crayon. As you can see by the picture I have used the Red one a lot.. They are so creamy! They last just as long as any other lip product and I did keep re applying through the day. 



Overall I do like the PS... makeup range. It's just like any other drugstore range and I would defiantly recommend at least trying it. 

Thank you for reading :)
Let me know if you have tried any of Primarks makeup before. 

*This post is not sponsored*
lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried a lot from this range but I love the lipliners!! These are better than my Mac ones :D

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I haven't tried any Mac lipliners before so I wouldn't know :)

      Thanks for reading
      Katie x

      Delete
  2. I've heard quite a lot of things about the Primark lip liners. There's meant to be one shade that's really similar to Whirl/Soar from MAC! Those colour corrector sticks look like exact dupes for the Max Factor ones.

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Colour Correctors, they have became a huge part of my makeup routine X

    Katie

    ReplyDelete