Saturday 16 January 2016

Makeup Revolution Haul - January 2016!

Um. I have a slight confession to make. I own way too much makeup. It's just too hard to not keep buying more when brands bring out so many good products.

I yet again did a bit of online shopping at Makeup Revolution, at least 70% of the makeup I own is from here as its so affordable. 




Most the the stuff I purchased this month was in the sales as I ordered it all on the 30th December. 


Firstly I got these four single eyeshadows. Although I have a lot of neutral shades I realised I don't have many bright shades, hence the pink & purple. Who can resist when they were only 50p each?!


Next I put this in my 'basket'. I'm quite into green shades at the moment so I thought this would be perfect. It was also half price at £2. 


I have heard so many good reviews about this foundation. They have many different shades to suit all skin colours but as my shade was out of stock I got the lightest shade which is pure white. I thought it would be great to mix into any foundations I have what are too dark. Although I used it today as a highlighter/Concelear under my eyes. This was also on sale at £2. 


Here come the lipsticks. If you have read some of my posts before then you will know how much I love lipsticks. These two are the #liphug range. Only £1.49 each. 


These three are the Amazing Lipstick range, retailing at £1 each these are a pure bargain. The top two are pretty much neutral shades, with Encore having a little bit of glitter. The bottom shade Felony as you can see is a bright yellow. 


Also another pink lipstick, this time from the I heart makeup range. 


Next, as you can see are some lip glosses. Now I don't have many lip glosses as I prefer lipsticks as most lipglosses are too tacky and sticky. The top and bottom shades are my favourite. 


These are the Salvation a Velvet Lip Lacquers. "Goes on like a liquid and dries matte. Touch proof and long wearing. Intense colour." It is very much as the packaging says. You apply it as a lipgloss and it gradually dries in as a lipstick. The top shade which is 'keep flying for you' is a very bright orange, which I love. The bottom shade is in ' what I believe' and it is by far my favourite shade so far. 


I have to admit when I saw these 'Super Wow' sticks I had no idea what they were. I didn't know if they were lip products or what. However I put them in my basket anyway. They did turn out to be 'High Gloss Lip Colour Sticks'. They are very matte but I haven't tried these yet so I can't comment much on them. 


The last thing a I ordered were the Pressed Powder in the shade Soft Pink and the Cover and Conceal stuck in 02 Fair. 


Makeup Revolution were also kind enough to send a free palette. This is the Blush & Contour Palette in All About Pink. I can defiantly see myself using this and I LOVE the Highlight in the upper left. 

-------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
Have you bought any products from this brand before??

Let me know what you think down below. You can find me on Twitter @Lipstickbblog 

* This post is not sponsored. Any products mentioned in this post was purchased by myself. * 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a fair bit! MUR is so affordable! Some pretty lip colours xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help myself as everything from there is so affordable, I seem to keep adding more to my basket :)

      Thanks for reading
      Katie x

      Delete