Monday 21 July 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

Helloo :)
It's been a while since I last posted again. Truth is I've been busy and when I do get time to write I end up doing different things. I've been reading in my spare time. Today I decided to do a quick post, a tag. Sometime during the week there may be another post.

I found this tag here

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
If you are familiar with my blog you will know I only buy drugstore products. My most inexpensive beauty item would probably have to be something from MUA as I have quite a few of their £1 Lipsticks. My most expensive beauty item I have at the moment is my Foundation, It's L'Oreal 24H Infallible and I'm pretty sure it was £10.99.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I think that would be Blusher. Sometimes It looks great on my face. Other times it looks like a child has applied it. Defiantly not my strong point.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Delicious? I think I would have to say the Maybelline Baby Lips are at the top of the list. I have 4 of them and they all smell quite nice.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Bronzer, I have 1 bronzer. I really should use it but I just can't be bothered to contour my face, at all. 


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. I always wear mascara when I'm outside. Sometimes I don't even feel the need to wear any other makeup if I have mascara on.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Hm, obviously hygiene. I like clean people.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

Mascara or Lipsticks. They are my favourites.

Hope you enjoyed.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
lipstickandmascaras xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment