Wednesday 6 August 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag!

Helloo :)
First I want to apologize for not posting for a while again but now it's the summer I'm not as busy as I have been these past few months so I'm free to post again.

Let's get right into today's post :)



The makeup bag I am currently using is from Simple. It actually came with a skincare set I got as a gift but none of the actual skin care products fit in it so I decided to use it as a makeup bag.

Face Products


Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
L'OREAL Paris Infallible 24H Foundation in 015 Porcelain
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory

Eye Products


Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
Seventeen FALSIFeye HD Mascara in Black
Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blond

Lip Products


MUA Matte Lipstick in Lilac Belle
Babylips in Hydrate
Babylips Electro in Strike a Rose

That's what's in my Makeup Bag. I do use these products on a daily basis. 
These products can be purchased at Boots & Superdrug.

I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments what kind of post you would like to see next. 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
I have twitter too :)
Thanks for reading
lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Is the miracle matte powder any good? I'm a huge fan of seventeen recently but haven't really tried any of their powder products!!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I recommend trying it out. I've used a lot of different powders and this one is by far my favourite
      I love Seventeen's makeup :)
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Some great products there! I really want to try that Mayelline brow product xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reccommed trying it, its so easy to use x

      Delete
  3. Great products (: I adore the Mua lipstick - lilac belle, it's such a gorgeous shade (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I like all the MUA Matte Lipsticks x

      Delete