Monday 7 July 2014

Everyday Makeup Routine

Hiya,
this is my current everyday makeup routine, enjoy :)

I (obviously) start of with a fresh clean moisturised face. I apply Concealer underneath my eyes and onto any blemishes I have on my face. I use a Stippling Brush to blend it in. The Concealer I am currently using is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1Fair.
As you can see the writing has worn off on the tube


Next I apply my Foundation. I normally put a small amount on my hand and use a Foundation Brush to spread it on my face. The Foundation I am currently using is the L'OREAL Paris Infallible 24HR in 015 Porcelain.


Next I apply Pressed Powder using a Powder Brush. I use the Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory/Porcelain.


After I have done with my face makeup I normally apply a small amount of Lip Balm to my lips to make them less dry and cracked. I used Carmex.


Then I apply my Mascara, I have recently been using NYC Big, Bold, Curl Mascara.


Lastly I move onto my lips, to which I applied MUA Matte Lipstick in Lilac Belle.


As you can see I don't really apply much makeup, just the basics. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this, stay tuned for more posts and don't forget to follow me on Twitter @ Lipstickbblog
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment