Saturday 5 July 2014

June Favorites!

Hello there :)
I am finally back. I feel happy to be able to post now. Before today I just didn't feel like posting at all and I apologize for that. I will continue to post, maybe once a week..
Anyway let's get on with the post :)

These are just a few of the items I have loved during the month of June.


  1. Maybelline Baby lips - I am obsessed with these, I have 'Cherry me' and 'Pink Punch' both gorgeous smells. They moisturise the lips well and do stay on a while with only a hint of colour showing.
  2. Batiste Dry Shampoo - This has been a highly used product this month for me. I'm trying to be really good and not wash my hair as much (I used to wash my hair everyday, now only every 3 days) as it's damaged enough. My hair doesn't really get that oily but I still spray a little bit onto my roots on the 3rd day to make it look more refreshed.
  3. Face masks - My skin is so bad at the minute so I've taken to using a face mask once a week. Next one I'm going to try is a White Chocolate one, I can't wait.
  4. Leggings - Okay, this is probably a bad favorite, I am constantly wearing leggings. At only £3 a pair at Primark I picked up quite a few pairs of the ankle length ones. Although half of them are covered in bleach from work so I'll have to get a few more pairs. They are so comfy when paired with a long baggy top.
  5. Song- I've been loving anything by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Yup I'm a total girl and I listen to them a lot. I actually went and saw One Direction in concert May 2014 and 5SOS were their supporting act, eek..

I hope you enjoyed this post, follow me on twitter @Lipstickbblog
I also have bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Great post - I've been loving baby lips in Cherry Me too! & Batiste is always so useful xx

    www.emmabellefashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete