Tuesday 4 October 2016

Where have I been?

Hello, it's been such a long time since I've posted on my blog. Although now that I'm writing it seems like I've not just had a 3 month break.



It was a tough thing to do, just suddenly stop posting one day but I realised it was something I needed to do for my health, both mental and physical. 

Along with that reason there was also a minor issue I was having with some (un named) people in the blogging community, saying some down right nasty things about myself and my blog. It really upset me as I started my blog as a way to express myself as I wasn't able to do that at school as I was bullied. So for me to get bullied online too was devestating. 

Anyway I'm all over that now and ready to blog again. In fact I'm so excited, I don't have any posts planned yet but I have a rough idea of what to post in the future. 

Thanks if you are reading this 😊

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you took a break because of online bullying, but I completely understand. I hope you're feeling better now and able to come back to blogging full force, who cares what they really think after-all? All the best x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete