Thursday 3 November 2016

October Favourites 2016!

Hello! I'm back, again. I know it's been a while since I put up my update post and I haven't posted since then but now I'm getting myself back into a routine where hopefully I will be able to post more often.



This post is going to be a favourites one, I haven't done one of these in a while and I have quite a few new favourites so picking the few I liked the post has been a hard decision. 

First new favourite of mine is the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler Spray. I previously used a different kind by Dove which was my favourite but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. It even says its out of stock online. I can't not use this after I've washed my hair or I'll not be able to comb through it!


Next I've been loving the Olay Hydration and Radiant Glow Moisturiser. It is by far my all time favourite (so far) drugstore moisturiser. I love it because a little goes a long way. 


Next is a foundation. If you know me then you will know that I was obsessed with the Revlon Colorstay. It was the only foundation I liked until the lid kept breaking on every single bottle I had and it started to dry out and oxidise. So when I was in my local Boots store I picked up the L'oreal True Match Foundation after hearing great reviews about it by other bloggers. 


Now for the two products I have been most excited about *eeeeek*. They are these two beauty's by Makeup Obsession. Again I found these in a Boots store, the one on the left is a Eyeshadow in the shade E101 Burnt and the one on the right is a highlighter in the shade H102 Pearl. I like these because they come in their own little containers or you can buy a empty palette, pop these out and stick them in there to make one big palette. I only have these two so I didn't feel the need to buy a big palette...yet. The swatches below are in natural lightening and flash. 




Let me know what your October favourites have been. Look out for my next post. 😊
--------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
*This post is not sponsored*

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous highlight shade:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete