Saturday 2 July 2016

June Favourites 2016

I didn't write a favourites post last month as I didn't really try any new products so obviously it would have been pointless. This month I found several new products and one old product I keep running back to.



The new product I bought and have loved is one of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I finally got round to visiting the boots in town with more stock as the boots closest to me didn't have a Nyx counter. The shade featured in the photo above is 06 Istanbul. It's a lovely berry pink shade and the scent is so sweet. They smell a lot like the MUR Lip Creams but these are much creamier. I think this retails at £5.50 so it's definitely affordable. 

I've heard a lot about people using charcoal based skin care items for their face, it apparently works wonders for blackheads. While I was out shopping I wandered into a shop named Bodycare and picked these two up. Charcoal Nose Pore Strips and a Charcoal Clay Mask. I love Nose Pore Strips, even if these ones are hard to get off ( I'm sure it was just stuck to all my blackheads.. Ew) I also found that the Clay Mask tingles once applied but apparently Activated Charcoal does that and it was just showing it was working. 

The old favourite I keep running back to is the W7 Banana Powder. I've been really into setting my under eyes lately and this is what I've been using. Under my eyes are quite troublesome and I have huge bags so I tend to need something what is going to last all day. This is by far the best drugstore one I've found so far. It's brilliant. 

What are your June favourites? 

---------------------

Thanks for reading :)
*This Post is not sponsored*

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. That NYX lippie looks gorgeous! Great favourites post!

    I just followed you btw as your blog is gorgeous!
    Lots of love from Mollie xxxx - http://www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting and following my blog, it means a lot :) X

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I love nyx products too especially there lip pencils
    Have a lively weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't tried there lip liners, just the Lip Cream featured in this post X

      Katie

      Delete
  4. Hey, thanks for sharing your blog with me on twitter. Great post, i like the sound of the nyx lip cream. It looks similar to Collection Cream Puff i bought recently :-) x

    http://www.blogwithlove.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to read my post :) X

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That W7 powder sounds amazing...! Where do you get your W7 products from?

    Tori xx | 30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a shop in my town called Xtras what stocks the whole range. They have a website named Xtras Cosmetics but they don't have the whole range on there :) X

      Katie

      Delete
  7. Aren't the NYX lippies great? I love the shade Cannes! Have you tried the Liquid Suedes? Soft Spoken is such a stunner

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try out the charcoal nose strips, heard such good things about them. I didn't realise w7 did a banana powder! I need that desperately! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete