Tuesday 21 June 2016

Makeup Revolution WOW Lipsticks

I've always been a girl who loves lipsticks. They've always been my favourite makeup product, lipglosses not so much. However I feel like there is only certain colours I suit, nudes and pinks seem to be my go to.

Lately I've branched out a bit and went for the more daring shades such as reds and purples. Although I don't want to spend too much money on shades what I'll probably only use a few times. This is where Makeup Revolution comes in. 



These Super Wow sticks are retailed at £2.99 each and are in the perfect price range if you don't want to splash out on more spendy lipsticks. The formula is so creamy, they apply very easily. They're also waterproof so they last ages. Which is great if you're going out for a meal, you won't end up with lipstick halfway across your face or it being all washed off. 


The packaging itself is pretty nice. The boxes they arrived in show the colour of the lipstick. The actual lipstick tube itself is a shiny black with pink writing on. 


Although there are eight shades in the range I picked up four. From top to bottom is Dreaming, Rap-ture, Call Me and Maria. So I got a good range of shades from light pink to a maroon shade. My favourite seems to be Maria. 

Have you tried these? Or do you have any lipsticks you would recommend?

--------------------

Thanks for reading :)

*This post is not sponsored*

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

16 comments:

  1. These shades are gorgeous!

    Charlotte xx - Charlotte Sophia Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the pigmentation looks crazy intense. I have long wanted to try Makeup Revolution however the shipping fee to Canada was crazy so I never placed an order. Luckily they are finally arriving Canada in July so I can't wait to try the products.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's great that they are arriving in Canada. Their eyeshadow palettes are my favourite, you should try them :) X

      Katie

      Delete
  3. Ooooh these are lovely shades you've gone for, and the pigmentation looks great! I love MR!
    Jemma xx
    DORKFACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & commenting. Makeup Revolution are one of my favourite drugstore brands 😊 x

      Katie

      Delete
  4. These look nicely pigmented and all the shades are gorgeous! 😊 x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely! How do they dry on the lips? Do they crack or anything?

    Littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to dry fine at first although after a hour or two they start to crack but I don't know if that's just because I have dry lips already or not 😊 X

      Katie

      Delete
  6. Ooh, these sound quite nice. I'm glad they didn't disappoint, especially considering that they're named Super Wow. A claim like that would really have you expecting something great.

    Jorj | Mad Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & commenting X

      Katie

      Delete
  7. These look amazing, Maria looks like such a perfect night out shade!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria is my favourite one out of the lot, is a lovely shade X

      Katie

      Delete
  8. Good choices these shades look amazing I love them all but Maria has to be my favourite too

    Carrieanne x
    Beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete