Monday 13 July 2015

June Favourites 2015

I know I'm a tad bit behind on this post and its probably too late to even post this but I haven't missed a favourites post in months so I thought I may as well post it :)

I have quite a few new favourites this month as everything I tried out I ended up loving. 




Batiste Dry Shampoo, I'm pretty sure everyone owns dry shampoo, it's great on those days where you can't be bothered to wash your hair or you're on second/third day hair. I love this one as it smells really summery. 


Superdrug Cucumber Peel-Off Mask, I've had such problematic skin lately, I think all those years I had good skin in high school have finally caught up with me as I seem to have really spotty skin lately. I prefer peel off masks to the rinse off masks as they are so much less messy and ha'way who doesn't love the feeling off it pulling off?


Superdrug Deep Action Pore Cleansing Pads, okay I am in love with these! There's two different sides to the pads one rough side and the other is smoother. You're supposed to start with the rough side at first (don't worry it's not too rough) and then move onto the smoother side. They target blackheads and spots. The reviews on the Superdrug website are very mixed, some hate the product whereas others love it. I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin but it has defiantly worked for me so far and I've only been using them for 3 days. 


Maybelline Colour Tattoos, if you read my last post, which was a first impression about these you will know that I'm several years behind on this. Everyone was raving about these when they first came out but I never really bothered with them as I liked using powder shadows. Well I am now totally transformed.


Maybelline Master Sculpt, another Maybelline product but I'm actually quite liking this brand at the moment. I've only recently just got the hang of contouring (I hope) and then I found this in boots and it's made contouring so much easier. Basically one side is the contour and the other is a highlighter. When I first got it I didn't even know there was a brush hidden underneath. By the way the brush is perfect for applying this in a straight line.


Yurily Number 3 Stippling Brush, there's this little makeup stall what sells drugstore makeup even cheaper (there's probably ingredients missing in them but oh well) and I came across this little beauty. I've been looking for a good makeup brush for ages, I was so close to buying the stippling brush from wilkinsons but it looks too big. So when I saw this I just had to pick it up. I did see some more brushes from the same brand so next time I'm there in defiantly going to pick more up. Also I promise the brush is black & white, it's just that colour because I used it and didn't wash it :)

Thanks so much for reading, what are your favourites?

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this the broad is a copy of real techniques stippling brush so I bet it's great for foundation great post hun.

    Www.dream1nclour.com xx

    ReplyDelete