Friday 3 July 2015

First Impression Maybelline Color Tattoo

Hi guys! I know I'm so behind on this product, everyone bought this when it first came out years ago but I never really thought much about it, until now.



The shade I am doing this first impression on is 'On and On Bronze' it's the most gorgeous gold/bronze shade. For work I usually have brown/gold eyeshadow applied so this was a perfect day to do it as I was at work. 





Now, I have never ever used a cream eyeshadow before, I've always stuck to powders. This has totally transformed me and I can defiantly see myself using this everyday. A little really does go a long way.

I applied this as a base but I didn't need to put any other colour on top of it as it stood out so much on its own, I only applied a soft brown to my crease and blended that in. It did last all day, surprisingly right up until I took it off, 14 hours after I applied it. 

I would defiantly re purchase this and I am already looking into getting the other colours, I would say it is worth the £4.99. (The most I have ever spent on a single eyeshadow)

What do you think of the Color Tattoo Eyegel?

Thanks for reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline Color Tattoos! They're my go to eyeshadows in summer time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are now my new favourites :)

      Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. I love the colour tattoos! I have like 4 colours haha :)

    New follower hun!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 now! Defiantly going to get more

      Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete