Saturday 9 May 2015

Spring Primark Haul!

The last Primark haul I did was in March, it feels like it's been so long. I have been a few times since then but I didn't want to overwhelm anyone with too much primark.


 I'm going to the caravan for four days at the end of this month so I thought I'd best get myself to primark to pick up a few bits. I over spended a lot. I know I'm only going for four days and it's unlikely it's even going to be warm but never mind because I can wear this stuff in the summer anyways. 


I picked up a few tops, all different. There's a nude vest stop what only cost £1.80. I mean how cheap is that? Then the blue vest top which is in a different style, this was £1.80 too. I defiantly couldn't resist a pink crop top (even if I don't have the body for it) I think it will look nice with a pair of high waisted jeans. 


Next I picked up some simple black leggings and a grey midi skirt. I also got these shorts what I am in love with, this picture defiantly doesn't do them justice. 


Oh my gee. Look at how bright this sun dress is. I don't even think the camera picked up how much of a neon green this is. People will be able to spot me a mile off on the beach! 


This beach towel is massive, they had a great range to choose from and I ended up getting the ice cream one. Such a bargain at £4.90. 


I go through rights so fast so I always pick a few pairs up whenever I'm in primark.




I don't even know why I bought sun glasses as I can't wear them anyways but they looked so pretty and pink I couldn't help myself. 
If you follow me on Twitter you would know that the lid on my foundation broke, which is ok as I normally leave it stood up on top of my makeup unit but seeing as I will be taking it away with me I needed to do something. I really didn't want to buy a new one as its still 3/4 full so I asked around on Twitter and everyone told me to decant it into a travel bottle. Hence the plastic travel bottles :)


How cute are these bags? I'm pretty sure that the bigger one is to put wet swimsuits in as it seems waterproof but I don't know, does anyone know what they are normally used for?


Shoes, shoes, shoes. Can't go wrong with a nice pair of shoes. I'm planning on wearing these for work. 

Well that's my small Primark haul for this month, what did you think? Seen anything you have?

I would love to see your Primark haul :)

Thanks for reading 

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Cute haul! I've recently done a Primark haul too. You should check it out - http://ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/spring-primark-haul.html
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will go check it out now :) x

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Oooh great haul - those shirts are GORGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good haul, Primark always seem to have all of the essentials
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bags are bikini bags! I think they're a great idea xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, it was great for putting my wet bikini in! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul really like the cami tops from primark <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete