Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Favourites 2015!

Guess who's back, back again with a May favourites post? Me! Who got the song reference there??

I only have a few favourites this month but that's because I haven't really tried many new things this past month. 




First things first (I'm the realist) , (sorry I had a little giggle to myself there for yet another song reference) are these two hair products, a shampoo and a conditioner. They are the L'oréal Paris Hair Expertise Ultra Riche Nourishing Stystem Replenishing & Taming Shampoo & Conditioner for Very Dry, Rebelious Hair. I've been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for ages, what with me always bleaching my hair it's been in quite bad condition for a while now so I was so excited to purchase this. These are non-sulphate, which is great as sulphites can damage your hair even more. So far I think it's working great, after only a few uses my hair seems softer already. 

Next is this mascara by Collection. It's the Clear Colour Lash Mascara. I used to love wearing mascara but it just seems to irritate my eyes lately and I really didn't want to stop wearing it so when I saw this I just had to pick it up, it really does make my eyelashes seem fuller without making it look like they are caked in black mascara. 


Last but not least is one of the magic face cloths. I have so many of them now, they're great to just store away and pop out when you need a new one, I think it's amazing how they expand in water...


So that's my favourites for this month. Thank you for reading :) 

What are your favourites??

Lipstickandmascaras
Lipstickbblog
Katie
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. great post! I've been on the lookout for a sulphate-free shampoo so I might give those ones a try. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I defiantly recommend the shampoo, it's really good x

      Delete
  2. That mascara sounds amazing! I love finding amazing affordable mascaras!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete