Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Favourites 2015!

I would like to start this post of by saying how sorry I am for not posting in two weeks. I don't really have a valid excuse apart from I was tired and blogging seemed to be the last thing on my mind.

Today I've got a favourites post for you, I'm sure I've said this my last few favourites posts but this year really is going by fast. I'm so ready for the summer, it's been raining so bad today and I got stuck in the rain this morning so by the time I got to work I was soaking! There's nothing worse than having to commute to work in the rain. 



My first favourite are this Skin Therapy Facial Wipes. I've used this as a makeup remover the past few days which is really bad but they are so good at getting it all off that I can't help it when I'm tired. They are Tea Tree wipes so they are fragranced  so I have to be careful around my eyes but they don't even sting. 



My second favourite is this W7 foundation what I actually use as a bronzer as the colour I got was way to dark but I didn't have the heart to throw it out... but i use it to contour my cheekbones and it looks so nice. 




Next is the Collection Felt Tip Eyeliner. This used to be a favourite of mine a long one ago (way back in school) when it was still Collection 2000. It's just so easy to use especially if you can't apply eyeliner like me. 




Next is The Righteous Butter by Soap & Glory. It's only the travel sized one from a gift box but It's lasted me ages, I'm waiting to run out so I can buy the bigger one as it smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. 



My last favourite is this bar of galaxy. I only discovered it a few days ago but ohmygosh. It is amazing. Salted Caramel Galaxy. I keep buying more bars of it and I should really stop but I can't. 




Well those are my favourites for last month. Please let me know what yours are :)

Thanks so much for reading. 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. The salted caramel galaxy is amaze!! (and SO addictive haha) The W7 foundation would work so well for contouring!

    ─ Angela, The Sunday Chapter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using the foundation for contouring, it works great x

      Katie

      Delete
  2. I now want to stuff my face with Galaxy after reading this haha x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galaxy's got to be one of my favourites x

      Katie

      Delete