Saturday 11 April 2015

OOTD Thursday & Friday Work Edition

If you have read any of my posts recently then you will know I have just started work. Without giving too much detail I work in a office for a pretty big company where I live. I'm only a apprentice but everyone's gotta start somewhere right?


I decided to show you what I wear on a typical day at work, the days I took pictures were Thursday and Friday. I'm just going to apologize right now for how dreadful the photos are. I'm so not a good fashion blogger...


On Thursday I wore a simple black floaty shirt tucked into a black and white skirt with a black cardigan on top. I love the shirt as its so lightweight and it looks so pretty too. Excuse the fluffy socks. I took the pictures when I got home and my feet were cold  



On Friday I wore a black high necked top with a tartan style skirt with the same cardigan as I wore Friday. 



So that's what I wore for work those two days. If anyone has any tips of what I can wear for a office job I would really appreciate it as I have no clue..

Thanks for reading this short post :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment