Saturday 8 November 2014

Haul - New Look, Primark, Superdrug, Boots and Poundland!

It seems like all I post anymore is hauls. I will start to post other things too. I'm way to camera shy and I don't really like the way pictures turn out which is why you hardly see any pictures of me on here.

I think this will be the last haul for a while. I'm trying to save money as Christmas is coming and I need to buy everybody's presents so I am putting myself on a spending ban until then.

Let's get started..


New Look

So I actually had a gift card for New Look so I thought I would have a peek in store. I never normally shop at New Look but I walked in and I fell in love with all the clothes there. I'm obsessed with glitter and I saw a lovely glitter red dress but my size wasn't there. So I got this top instead.

It was £14.99 and I used £10 on my gift card so I only paid £4.99. It is a crop top but I thought it would look great on a night out with a pencil skirt and some nice heels.

Boots

I quickly popped in here to pick some things up for a friends birthday and ended up leaving with a few things for my self.

I got the travel sized soap and Gloaty Scrub 'em and Leave 'em and The Righteous Butter. They were £2.50 each.

Poundland

I went in Poundland as I heard they were selling a few Rimmel products. I can't wait until Poundland bring out their Makeup Range this month!

I picked up two Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint. The shades I got are 'Mercury Silver' and 'Golden Bronze'. I then got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in '600 On Fire'. I also picked up the Astor Perfect Stay Lip Yont in '153 Berry Nude'. These were all £1 each.

Superdrug

I went to a superdrug I don't normally go to for a certain makeup range and while I was there I picked up a few more bits.

I have had a few MUA products before and I quite like them. I am also in love with lip liners at the moment so I picked up two. The top one is in the shade 'Clear - Anti Bleed' the other one is in the shade 'Pink Me Up'. I also got a eyeliner in the shade 'Starry Night' I didn't actually realise it was a glitter eyeliner until I got it home as I didn't really look at the packaging. These were all £1 each.

This lovely Lipstick is in the shade 'Persian Rose'. This was also £1.

I am Sooo excited to use this Eyebrow Kit. Lately I have been using a Brow Mascara but I've realised it will probably look better if I fill them in. I do plan on doing a review further down the line. This was £3.50.

Lately everyone has been raving about Makeup Revolution on Twitter and they say how much they love the Blush Pallettes. I got the Sugar and Spice one. Safe to say I love it. I don't want to talk too much about it as I might do a full post about this product in the future. It was £6. Bargain.

There's not really much to say here apart from its coconut oil. Great for skin and hair. They had a 2 for £3 offer on.

Primark

I specifically went here looking for one item and left with a few more but I always seem to do this at Primark.

Stippling brush - I use this for applying foundation. Blusher brush - I haven't had a blusher brush this big before. I prefer to use smaller ones but I'm sure I will use it anyway. £1.50 each.

Lots of people seem to like these makeup wipes so I thought I would finally try them. I do really like them. £1 for a double pack.

If you haven't seen this before your probably thinking what is this? It's a face cloth. I didn't know what it was either until I read the back. I already own one but I love the patterns on them and couldn't resist picking up another one. Great for £1.

Last but not least, look at how great these earrings are! They are Christmas Trees! For only £1! I am far to excited for Christmas already, I'm already watching Christmas movies.. Anyway I can't wait to wear these. They had Reindeer and Santa ones too.

--------
So that's my haul. It is kind of long so Thankyou if you read this far :)

Also, I think my blog/Bloglovin is having a few technical difficulties. Whenever I click on my bloglovin app it seems to have jumbled up all my posts and has old ones from 200 days ago at the start... Is anyone else's doing the same?

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'. Send me your haul links :)

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! There are so many things here that I love!! The Superdrug coconut oil is great for dry hair and I only wish that Makeup revolution was available in my local store! I have had my eye on that little stippling brush from Primark for ages as it looks a bit like the e.l.f one that's always sold out when I want to make an order!

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I used the coconut oil last night and it's made my hair feel so much better already. I defiantly recommend trying the Primark stippling brush, it's amazing for applying foundation :)

      Delete